Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn Bundle
Do your students create and compose music using digital tools? Have you considered introducing online notation and sequencing to your curriculum? Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn used in tandem help achieve this objective and keep the creative juices flowing. They integrate seamlessly with Google Classroom and MusicFirst Classroom, and are accessible from any device, anywhere, any time. Both programs offer export options to send MIDI files from one to the other.
With both Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn, you can:
- Engage students with creating music in multiple ways
- Create projects that include looping, mixing, and notating
- Remix the audio of your Noteflight score with Soundtrap instruments
- Add Soundtrap loops to the playback of a Noteflight melody
- Learn and reinforce music notation skills by seeing Soundtrap files in Noteflight notation
- Use Soundtrap to collaborate with players and record & mix Noteflight scores
Find out more about the features of Noteflight Learn and Soundtrap for Education here.