Soundtrap for Education strives to host educator summits throughout the year that are both informative and inspiring. We aim to introduce educators of all roles to fresh, practical ideas presented by a group of amazing speakers with expertise in teaching, music, podcasting, and more.
Coming up next, join us on October 18-22 for our Fall 2021 “We Make Our World” Summit. Registered participants will receive new video sessions via email each morning and can view the summit content asynchronously. Each session will be approximately 60 minutes in length and include best practices for music-making, podcasting, and other creative endeavors. Register for free at edu.soundtrap.com/summit.
Author, speaker, and educator Matt Miller will once again host the summit and interview our presenters. We are particularly excited to launch Soundtrap Anthem, an all-new virtual ensemble opportunity for all Soundtrap users to participate and play a piece of music together. This collaborative effort with the Soundtrap global community will allow for the downloading of all parts to share with your ensemble. All students can participate and all instruments are welcome.
Below is a partial schedule for the upcoming Summit:
- Culturally Sustainable Pedagogy presented by Michael Lipset and Tony Simmons ― Monday, October 18
- Soundtrap Creativity Challenge presented by Jostin Grimes, Serena Robinett and Creativity Challenge winners ― Tuesday, October 19
- Mozart Distance Project presented by Marion Wood and team ― Wednesday, October 20
- Podcasting and Creativity presented by Sam Kary ― Thursday, October 21
- Soundtrap Anthem presented by Taylor Haun and Wayne Watts ― Friday, October 22
- Heart to Heart Live with Soundtrap Education Specialists ― Monday, October 25
Every attendee will receive PDF notes, Sketchnotes, and PD certificates for each session.
Click here to register for free!
Share with the educators in your world, and feel free to give us a shout on social using