Are you an EdTech enthusiast with interesting classroom experience and insights about teaching? Do you have a story to share that would be helpful to others? We want to hear from you!
Blog posts should offer readers true value with takeaways and how-to tips about a specific topic which can be helpful to fellow teachers. Our readers want to learn practical information and will be at varying stages of technology adoption.
- Posts should offer readers with key takeaways and tips for implementation which might be helpful to fellow educators
- 500-700 words
- All content must be original and not posted elsewhere
- Please include a few sentences about you and your related credentials
- Do not submit articles that are commercial or aim to promote
- Include links to additional resources and information
- Include a short 2-3 sentence bio with social media links
Once you submit this form, you will receive a confirmation email and further information regarding your submission.