- Soundtrap Specific Information
- Culturally Responsive Teaching Defined
- Learning within the context of culture
- Culturally-responsive curriculum
- Teachers as facilitators
- Websites to Support
- Distance Learning & Culturally Responsive Teaching
Measurable Annual Goal
Needs: *student* benefits from having access to a device with audio recording (podcasting) software to record and self-monitor reading fluency, demonstrate knowledge, and collaborate with other learners on multimedia projects.
Goal: By June 2019, Given direct instruction and access to device using audio recording/podcasting software, *student* will improve reading fluency from 75wpm to 150wpm as evidenced by data collection and recordings.
Statement of supplementary aids, modifications, accommodations, services, and/or supports for SAU personnel
1. Provide access to audio recording system to demonstrate mastery on tablet or laptop (Classroom instruction, classroom assessment, district wide assessment).
2. Access to podcasting tool to record oral reading fluency.